Manufactured in Bilbos UK factory, the Lezan is built on the long wheelbase T5 VW camper van with Volkswagen factory-fitted High-Top roof. With automatic transmission, the Lezan combines powerful, secure traveling with uniquely comfortable living.
On the road, the Lezan is a four-seater carrier with 3–point seat restraints, setting the scene for total independence and all-season touring in comfort, style and safety. At journey’s end, this innovative High-Top is a 2-berth sleeper with forward facing seating and dining.
The Lezan offers a kitchenette, generous storage and a separate rear vanity and changing area with wardrobe, toilet, basin, diesel powered hot water and space heater.
- Long wheel base Volkswagen High-Top
- Central galley kitchen
- Twin beds
- 65-Litre compressor fridge
- 2-Burner hob
- Stainless steel sink unit
- Gas Grill/ warming oven (optional dual Microwave)
- Gas locker suitable for Camping gaz, Butane or Propane bottles – sizes below
- 38-Litre onboard water tank with internal filler
- Separate waste water tank
- Under seat storage
- High level wardrobe storage
- Thermal lined blackout curtains (inc. cab)
- Thermal & acoustic insulation
- Concertina privacy screen
- Swivel driver and front passenger seats
- Single sliding table
- Rear cassette toilet and hand basin
- Fuel powered combined hot water and blown air system (Diesel)
- Power management system with digital functions
- 240V mains system, with 12v charger
- 120 max Amp/hour leisure battery
- 4 x 240V sockets – when on mains hook-up
- 12V socket
- 12V USB socket
- Ample selection of lighting
- Fire extinguisher
Designed to supply the 2-burner hob and grill / warming oven, the Lezan gas locker will carry two Camping Gaz 907 cylinder, one Calor Propane 3.9kg cylinder or one Calor Butane 4.5 kg cylinder, all at 30Mbar. Gas cylinders are stored in an air tight steel lined storage compartment, which is vented through the floor of the vehicle. There is easy access to the gas locker on the Lezan from the twin doors located at the rear of the vehicle.
The Lezan VW camper van is fitted with a 38 litre onboard fresh water tank and 35 litre waste tank, with an easily accessible drainage tap.
All Bilbo’s VW camper van conversions are fitted with a 12V system and 240V hook-up. The 12V system uses power from a 120amp/hr leisure battery (additional battery to the vehicle battery) and controls all 12V conversion equipment. This system runs the compressor fridge, lighting, water system and hot water/heating system and is charged when driving or when hooked up to mains electricity.
A Power Management System is fitted with a digital display showing; battery voltage levels, water levels, internal and external temperature, appliance current consumption and alarm clock.
The Lezan VW conversion is fitted with 4 x 240v sockets, a single rear 12v socket and twin USB socket as standard.